Meet Nada Milosavljevic, M.D., J.D
Boston Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Nada Milosavljevic, M.D. at BodyLogicMD has extensive amounts of background and training in the fields of Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Integrative Medicine. She uses therapies such as Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Chinese herbs, medical acupuncture, supplements, and aromatherapy to help her patients regain optimal levels of health and wellness.
Treating both children and adults, Dr. Nada Milosavljevic uses Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine to treat numerous conditions, which include poor memory, focus, and concentration, sleep disorders, fatigue, mood disorders, anxiety, and stress conditions. As a Boston Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Nada Milosavljevic, M.D. also uses Bioidentical Hormones to help patients improve their brain fitness and cognitive functions, allowing patients to achieve optimal levels of brain health.
As the Founder and Director of the Integrative Health Program at Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Milosavljevic’s program provides alternative and complementary treatments to teach high school students how to use preventative health measures and to deal with anxiety and stress in healthy ways.
Background and Experience
Dr. Nada Milosavljevic’s interest in medicine began while she was practicing law. Prior to practicing medicine, Doctor Milosavljevic worked in the field of law for several years, and she specialized in Intellectual property, which included all aspects of the patent application process, patent law litigation, and patenting pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Board Certifications, Associations and Training
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy and Integrative Medicine
- American Academy for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified, Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board-Certification, American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine (ABIHM)
- Diplomate and Fellowship-trained, American Academy Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine (ABAAFM)
- Level 1 Certification, Ayurvedic Medicine for Health Professionals
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Certification, Physician / Medical Acupuncturist
- Clinical Fellow in Adult Psychiatry, Brown University School of Medicine
- Clinical Fellow in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Clinical Fellow in Forensic Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- About BodyLogicMD
BodyLogicMD has created a network of the most highly trained and skilled physicians in the nation who have dedicated their work towards preventative medicine and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. The BodyLogicMD doctors maintain a much lower patient roster than most typical doctors, allowing them to spend more time one-on-one with each patient, treating them as an individual and working with them directly to understand the root cause of their condition. BodyLogicMD physicians prescribe medicines designed for each patient’s unique needs from specialty compounding pharmacies, ensuring optimal results from each and every treatment.
Receiving care from a BodyLogicMD doctor is much more than a trip to the local health clinic. All of BodyLogicMD’s expert Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy physicians truly care about the wellbeing of their patients and want to help them in the best way they can. They focus on the long-term wellness of their patients and delight in watching their conditions improve throughout the treatment process. This entails a lot of personal face time with each Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy patient, as well as added support after hours on the phone and through email.
The exclusive network of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy specialists featured by BodyLogicMD are at the top of their field and have gone through years of specialty training and a rigorous selection process. Each physician is deeply invested in their patient’s wellbeing, and they are always happy to answer questions and provide guidance throughout the treatment process.
- BodyLogicMD Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Our Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy specialists offer cutting edge hormone optimization treatments for both men and women. Additional services offered by BodyLogicMD’s highly skilled physicians that promote optimal results include:
- Comprehensive review of symptoms, medical, family and personal history
- In-depth testing and lab work
- Natural hormone balancing
- Regular patient follow up
- Medications from a quality compounding pharmacy
- Top quality supplements
- Customized fitness programs
- Individualized nutrition planning
- Stress reduction plans