Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for Women
Your local Boston Menopause Specialist believe that hormone optimization is essential for women to achieve long-term health and feel a deep sense of satisfaction in life. Your local Boston Menopause Specialist has concentrated their practices toward offering regenerative and anti-aging treatments including Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy and customized nutrition and fitness programs to help women with menopausal symptoms, including weight gain, sexual dysfunction, declining energy levels and stress.
Are You Dealing with a Hormone Imbalance?
Women with hormonal imbalances, dominance or deficiencies can find the symptom relief they need in a custom tailored Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy from Your local Boston Menopause Specialist.
There are more ways that Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help women suffering from hormone related symptoms. The benefits of a customized Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy offered by your local Boston Menopause Specialist include:
- Reduced risk of heart disease
- Improved brain functions like memory and concentration
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
- Enhanced sex drive and libido
- Accelerated fat loss within the body
- Reduced night sweats
- Helps relieve depression-like symptoms
- Minimizes the intensity of mood swings
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports immune health
Women experiencing an imbalance in their hormones understand the frustrations of different hormone-related symptoms. Stress, poor nutrition, and sedentary lifestyles result in the decreasing levels of hormones within our bodies. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a safe and effective alternative to using synthetic hormones or pharmaceuticals in treating the symptoms and conditions related with hormone deficiency or imbalance. Some of the common symptoms of hormone related conditions that are commonly treated with natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy are included below:
Learn More About the Symptoms of Hormone Related Conditions in Women
Sex hormones such as estrogen and progesterone work to promote vitality in the body, and when the body cannot produce adequate levels of these hormones, women may feel lethargic or tired all the time.
- Weight Gain
- Disproportionate ratios of estrogen and progesterone often lead to weight gain. In cases of low estrogen, the body holds onto fat to preserve estrogen because adipose tissue contains estrogenic compounds, and low progesterone leads to water retention because it is a natural diuretic.
- Estrogen dominance brought on by stress, aging, or dietary factors often promotes endometriosis. Progesterone works to counteract estrogen by inhibiting tissue growth in the breast and uterus, while estrogen promotes tissue growth in these regions of the female body.
- Premenstrual Symptoms
- Feeling irritable, angry, tired, bloated, achy, and hungry are common symptoms that women struggle with before their menstrual periods. Extreme premenstrual symptoms are often the result of hormonal imbalances; however, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can balance hormones and reduce premenstrual symptoms.
- Low Libido
- Degenerating levels of sex hormones often lead to a reduced desire for sexual activity, which can put a strain on intimate relationships. Replenishing hormone levels can restore the desire for sex in women and boost overall libido.
- Memory Loss
- Functioning to detoxify the brain, balanced levels of estrogen can help to reduce memory loss and mental fogginess, while potentially preventing Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Increasing levels of estrogen or uneven ratios of estrogen and progesterone can promote the development of fibroids. Balancing hormones with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy may help the development of more fibroids or the enlargement of existing fibroids.
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep are common challenges for women under high levels of stress or women going through perimenopause or menopause. Restoring hormone balance can help women to easily fall asleep and avoid waking up multiple times during the night.
- Mood Swings
Outbursts of anger, anxiety, or depression may develop due to hormonal imbalances; correcting and optimizing hormone levels can reduce mood swings and promote a general sense of wellbeing.
- Hot Flashes & Night Sweats
- Working to signal the hypothalamus, which is the body’s temperature control center, estrogen and progesterone must be at optimal levels, or the signals going to the hypothalamus may get confused. Balancing hormone levels can help women to prevent or reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
Overcoming depression can be a difficult task when hormonal imbalances are present because lower levels of hormones can reduce the presence of neurotransmitters that create feelings of contentment and calmness.
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Imbalanced hormone levels can cause women to experience one or many symptoms of sexual dysfunction, which can greatly affect libido and self confidence. Optimizing hormone levels can promote healthy sexual function, strong libido and restore energy and excitement to your relationship.
Your local Boston Menopause Specialist uses all natural bioidentical hormones, which are identical in molecular structure to the body’s natural hormone chemistry. Your local Boston Menopause Specialist provides customized bioidentical hormone replacement treatment plans that support women suffering from the symptoms of perimenopause, menopause, adrenal fatigue, and thyroid disorders using safe and effective Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy programs at their Boston, Massachusetts clinic.
Whether you are suffering from the symptoms of andropause, menopause, or you are still young but experiencing hormone related conditions, Natural Hormone Replacement can help.